Saturday, March 14, 2009

Returning to God of mercy and compassion

God of Mercy and Compassion... Spend a few moments of silent prayer... Experience the liberating power of the Holy Spirit working and praying within you with sighs too deep for words... Pray the following hymn and hum its melody and allow the words to touch your heart and transform you...

"God of mercy and compassion, look with pity upon me;

Father, let me call thee father, 'tis thy child returns to thee.

Jesus Lord, I ask for mercy; let me not implore in vain: All my sins I now detest them, Never will I sin again. By my sins I have deserved

Death and endless misery,

Hell with all its pain and torments, and for all eternity.

By my sins I have abandon'd,

right and claim to heaven above,

Where the saints rejoice for ever,

in boundless sea of love

.... Jesus Lord, I ask for mercy;..."

==============================

Listen to the message that the Lord gives you today...

"When the poor and needy seek water,

and there is none;

and their tongue is parched with thirst,

I the Lord will answer them,

I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them.

I will open rivers on the bare heights,

and fountains in the midst of the valleys;

I will make the wilderness a pool of water,

and the dry land springs of water." (Isaiah 41: 17-18)

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the holy Spirit.

As it was in the beginning, is now

and ever shall be world without end. Amen!

*********************************

vmalpan@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment