Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Monday: Feeling at Home Again

Fresh Life of Easter ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Somewhere within The seed has sprouted I can feel its movement; I can sense its energy. Somewhere within The rainfall has reached My desert has gone, My dryness has disappeared.
Somewhere within I’ve been given life again I can say goodbye to emptiness; I can say hello to fullness. Somewhere within
My yearning has been met The God of graciousness has graced, The God of tenderness has blessed. Somewhere within I feel at home again I have enthusiasm; I want to dream And so The circle of my life-journey Has once more Come into its season of spring.” ( Joyce Rupp) """""""""""""""""""""""""
“THOU hast made me endless, such is thy pleasure. This frail vessel thou emptiest again and again, and fillest it ever with fresh life.
This little flute of a reed thou hast carried over hills
and dales, and hast breathed through it
melodies eternally new.
At the immortal touch of thy hands my little heart loses its limits in joy and gives birth to utterance ineffable. Thy infinite gifts come to me only on these very small hands of mine.
Ages pass, and still thou pourest, and still there is room to fill.”
(Rabindranath Tagore: Gitanjali)
================