Friday, July 24, 2009

Life in its wholeness

To experience life in its wholeness: Joy, Anguish, insecurity, Contradictions of Living Existentially Enjoy a few quite moments of silence before reading the following… Let all the tension in you flow away… Read the following insights one by one; allow each sentence to touch your inner self… Do not rationalize… Just wonder… Let your whole self be changed for the better…
=====
1) In the best of us there is the worst...” I can will what is right but I cannot do it. For I do not do the good I want, but the evil that I do not want is what I do.” (Rom 7/18-19)
2) In the worst of us there is the best...” For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ has made me free from the law of sin and death.” Rom 8/2
3) The masculine and the Feminine...
4) Our strength as Weakness; Our Weakness as strength... “... Strength is made perfect in weakness... for when I am weak then I am strong.”
5) Every opportunity is a crisis; every crisis is an opportunity... hence discernment...
6) Western principle of Contradiction: Either/ Or (White or black)...
7) Eastern Principle of Contradiction: Both/and... (White and black)
8) Contradictions are solved at higher levels: union, convergence, love...
9) Be friendly with your weakness/shadow...
10) Without fight there is no victory...
11) Without resistance one cannot walk; if the floor is too smooth it is difficult to walk...
12) Differences are to be accepted, appreciated and celebrated... 13) Reality is a rainbow... it is not monochromatic... 14) Wounded healer... Jesus is the wounded healer... We are called to participate in this mission... Interir Freedom -> Passionate attachment -> On fire -> Compassion - > Peace... Peace... Peace... Peace... Peace. *****************