Friday, December 5, 2008

Season of Advent 2

The Lord Speaks... "Have you not heard His silent Voice? Have you not heard His silent Voice? He speaks , speaks, ever speaks." *************************************** Let us silently and prayerfully listen to the following lines: The Lord speaks through my consciousness... The Lord speaks through my conscience... The Lord speaks through my brother/sister... The Lord speaks through my parents... The Lord speaks through my friends, enemies, ... The Lord speaks through my personal experiences... The Lord speaks through my surroundings... The Lord speaks through the world events... The Lord speaks through people who suffer... The Lord speaks through people who are persecuted... The Lord speaks through the whole universe... "Speak Lord, for your servant is listening." ------------------------------------------ Just say a prayer from the heart. Amen! ------------------------------------------ My E-Mail: vmalpan@gmail.com