Sunday, December 28, 2008

Honouring the elders

Dance-form is a human expression

of praising, reverencing and glorifying God!

Click on the forward button above

to see the video and listen to the music...

***************************************

"Clap your hands, all peoples!

Shout to God with loud songs of joy!

Sing praises to God, sing praises!

Sing praises to our King, sing praises!

For God is the King of all the earth;

sing praises with a psalm." (Psalm 47)

*****************************************

Do I praise the New Born babe Jesus with a psalm?

Let me speak to Him in the language I know, express my feelings of joy and sorrow

and say: "Lord I praise you with the feeling that I experience just now."

Believe that you have offered to the Babe of Bethlehem a wonderful,

personal psalm of your life!

May the peace and joy of "Emmanuel"

be with you during this Christmas-season!

***************************************

Comments to: vmalpan@gmail.com

I thank the Lord for you, my friend!